Thursday, August 9, 2012

Save with me!

I just got home from an impromptu trip to CVS for their brand of allergy medicine. This past week has been the worst for my allergies, because I haven't suffered like this since I was in high school. CBS brand allergy medicine has the same formula as Claritin, but for almost one third of the price. Seasonal allergies are really bad this year because of the very dry winter, spring, and summer seasons here I'm NJ. Have you experienced any allergy symptoms this summer? Sneezing? Watery, itchy eyes and ears? Runny nose? If so, start taking allergy medicine now before the fall season begins in a couple of months. If your allergies are as bad as mine, you will be glad you did get a head start on Mother Nature. Remember to look for the generic brand, and keep a few dollars in your pocket.

While I was in the store I looked through the circular, and ended up purchasing sale items totaling $13.36 for only $8.70. The best part was taking them to my SUV in my stylish hot pink Maryland canvas bag I picked up on my driving trip to Baltimore. Also CVS has many P & G products, http://www.pg.com/en_US/brands/index.shtml, on sale this week. Let's have a contest. Tell me how you much money you saved shopping for your family this week on my blog. I'm looking forward to the competition. I have a head start by saving $4.66 today. Get those coupons, and let's go shopping.  - Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment